Limited edition shirt *REFUND*

Had an email to say mine has been dispatched.

Put in the tracking number and nothing comes up. Lol!

On to the courier.
Will never get it if you’re always riding them, it’s exhausting!

If I had registered interest, then had order accepted @ 8.01am, payment taken, then cancelled, I'd be telling the club I

would be buying authentic one off Ebay @ £399/£499 & sending them an invoice for difference, as just unacceptable

situation. At least this way the club could see that that authentic shirt would now be in hands of supporter who values it

significantly more than the opportunist Ebay seller does & in scheme of things its little money to be seen to be doing right

to their core fans. I'd obviously bang it out on Ebay for £799 as soon as it arrived tho.....

Went and got one of the 125 anniversary shirts from the shop prior to the Brighton game. They had quite a few large available, but had sold out of the extra large and above. I needed an extra large, but had to settle for the large instead. Gives me good incentive go on a diet so I can fit into the new shirt.

Affected nearly 100 people. It's unbelievable that in this day and age, we still cant get the simplest of things right. If it's not the ticket office, it's the shop.

The simple solution would be to make another 100 tops. No doubt a few weirdos who got I. First would say there should only be 1,894 shirt but does it really matter.

The simple solution would be to make another 100 tops. No doubt a few weirdos who got I. First would say there should only be 1,894 shirt but does it really matter.
I’m sorry no. The significance of the 1894 isn’t wasted on anyone but 100 more, then 20 more people come forward, then 20 more.....the cock up lies somewhere, I don’t know where but making more shirts dilutes the entire release and those who were lucky, fortunate to secure one wouldn’t necessarily be happy either.
The whole sale needs sorting, limiting to only one, could only buy with a current and valid Citizens number etc but for me, I’ll be angry if they unlimit the limited edition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.