Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sisters just trying to buy 3 tickets for this game,1 adult and 2 kids,the ticket site only wants to charge her £7 for 1 adult and nowt for the 2 kid tickets !

Not sure if serious or not. Anyhow, 1 adult ticket gets you 3 free kids tickets. £7 for 4 tickets = Bargain

am not a fan of the women football and its not because being a old fart and all that, but its poor and the levels are not really there ?? i can under the kids and the ladies and some guys wanting to big it up, but sorry its not good enough and the fans speak with there feet and when asked why women's football is getting small crowds well that's the answer

am not a fan of the women football and its not because being a old fart and all that, but its poor and the levels are not really there ?? i can under the kids and the ladies and some guys wanting to big it up, but sorry its not good enough and the fans speak with there feet and when asked why women's football is getting small crowds well that's the answer

It's getting better and will get better over time. The more people that watch the better for the team. There are some seriously good players in general in the women's game. Lucy Bronze is by far and away the best there is representing England. The USA team is also pretty good quality wise. But that's because the infrastructure is there in the US.

It's only really still in its infancy stage over here.

I watched the second half too, it was poor apart from Georgia who tried hard, as did Lucy Bronze out of position, there were some particularly poor performances, Duggan for instance, and I just don't rate Millie Bright at all, a poor footballer for me.

Lucy did work very hard but but I thought she was a liability last night, particularly in the first half. Duggan was probably the worst player on the pitch and Demi Stokes wasn’t much better.

We desperately miss a playmaker like Jordan Nobbs or Izzy Christiansen. The absence of Jill Scott was very noticeable.

someone mentioned 25 k yesterday, I cant see that having looked at how few blocks are on sale but it would be very impressive is we get those sort of figures.

I think it will be around 12k, hope I am wrong mind, as I will be watching.

The lower tier that sold out first holds a lot more than 12k. The reason few blocks are on sale is that most people have now bought their tickets who are going. Just opening up tons of blocks would result in waste in terms of stewarding costs, staffing all the food and drink outlets etc.

someone mentioned 25 k yesterday, I cant see that having looked at how few blocks are on sale but it would be very impressive is we get those sort of figures.

I think it will be around 12k, hope I am wrong mind, as I will be watching.
I'd of gone but I've not got my little girl this weekend. She'd go ape shit if he finds out I've been without her. I think anything over 15 k would be brilliant and 12 would be decent.

I cant wait for this.... Been going to the womens game for a few years and watched them grow. This game is going to be the start of something good for the womens game (Even if the coverage makes out that United are the ones who bring in the crowds and changed the womens game)

It's as good as mens Sunday league footy at worst. Would you never watch that?

It's as good as mens Sunday league footy at worst. Would you never watch that?

sunday league footy is not a paid sport ?? and nobody is blowing smoke up your arse about how good it is, unlike the women game and the media and TV ??? there are sports that women are not equals to men ?? and never will be and its down mother nature and males are built to be more powerful than women

looks its nothing bad ?? and if women want to play football then ok, but seriously they can never get to the levels that males demand and become superstars and earn £millions with fans filling stadiums and fans for all of there life of a club ?? the women game is being run wrong and trying to run it alongside the mans games is daft and will never work money wise, if lower league teams are finding hard to stay afloat what chances has the women's game got, fans will just not turn up unless its free or dirt cheap like this weekend even then it will be lucky to get 10.000 turning up

how can players in the women game think they should be treated as equals to the men game ?? i love football at all levels but sadly the ladies game just does not work for me and when you see the keepers dropping the ball and rolling in the net or trying to make a save and never getting near it sorry then i have to turn off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.