Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

I think it's safe to laugh at renowned City hater True Geordie, now that he's responded.

He wont be able to win any twitter arguments any time soon. I wonder if Rabin leaked the DMs...

Last edited:
I think it's safe to laugh at renowned City hater True Geordie, now that he's responded.

He wont be able to win any twitter arguments any time soon. I wonder if Rabin leaked the DMs...

Fair play to him for fronting up lol

If we are despised so much by these pigs at the trough journos, why do we pander to them???

If they come to the stadium, offer them tea, coffee and water. That’s it. If they want anything else, pay for it like everyone else. Self entitled cünts.
I've said before that although not a bear pit these days, I'd have the fuckers sat in random seats in the SS with a voucher to queue for a pint/pie.

East Level 2 sorry to tell you that you forgot our 3 Community shield wins 2013, 2018, and 2019. Which is quite an impressive trophy haul since then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.