Vincent Kompany testimonial

So, Mario is playing. Check this out for left field
Currently on a road trip through New England with my daughter who has been doing Camp America. Stopped at a tiny place called Killington and went to a diner but didn't fancy anything so was going to leave. Waitress came up and says 'no worries where you from' I says 'England' she says she only knows Manchester cos a Soccer player called Mario came to convalesce and he invited her and her friend back to M/cr to 'party'. She said he was a real fun guy. Bear in mind this is in the middle of nowhere and soccer isn't big here. I just don't know what to think. Mind you she was areal pretty girl and this would have been a few years ago. Can anyone shed any light on where he went to recuperate?
Ha, I stayed in Killington for four days in August 2002! I was only eight years old so I don't remember much, but I do recall the swimming pool at the hotel we stayed at being exceptionally cold. I can't for the life of me bring to mind the name of the hotel but it was all on one floor, all the rooms had something of a "log cabin" feel and there was a restaurant on site. A lot of trees round that area as well.

Anyway, Balotelli. I once knew someone who was a dancer at a club in Manchester while Mario was here. I don't know her anymore because the person I knew her through is no longer in my life, but she had a tale of going back to Mario's house one night. They drove quite a way out of Manchester in the early, early hours of the morning - she couldn't remember which direction they went in, but it took them almost an hour in the cab. She said he had three or four "living rooms" in the house, all the works you'd expect a footballer to have like a pool table, a massive TV, long back garden, etc. But she said the "feature" she remembered most was the 6ft pile of pizza boxes stacked up near the front door, haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.