Vincent Kompany testimonial

Think it’d be daft to boo that **** Milner on the night,
A golf clap would be fine vs the big cheers for others.

However boo all the rag twats

Milner is brave or stupid playing in this. He must know how the majority of fans feel about him. Personally he doesn’t bother me and I thought he always gave his all for us despite not being quite top level.

As for the all stars team. Fuck me. Rag central.

Booing milner should be saved for the league games, still the tosser won't get a clap either.

While with us , Milner always gave us 100%

Can still understand why others are pissed he is taking part in this

Doesn't matter who plays. I thought I would never go to a testimonial again, but to say thanks to the man, and raise some cash for the homeless I hope it's full.
I had a long walk around the centre on Saturday ( before pubs opened) and I saw at least 30, sleeping late in the doorways. I hope that next week makes a difference.

Doesn't matter who plays. I thought I would never go to a testimonial again, but to say thanks to the man, and raise some cash for the homeless I hope it's full.
I had a long walk around the centre on Saturday ( before pubs opened) and I saw at least 30, sleeping late in the doorways. I hope that next week makes a difference.
This is it, really. People are getting way too caught up in the lineups. It's about Vinny and the charity - nothing else.

I've got a feeling we'd be slagging the rags/dippers off if they used their beloved captain's testimonial for charity as an opportunity to boo a former player who they already get the chance to boo twice a year anyway. You don't need to cheer him but outright booing him and hurling abuse will only hurt the atmosphere and will also probably make Vinny and the others a bit uncomfortable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.