Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't be this unlucky with knee injuries,there has to a cause for knee instability in so many players,i'm sure they are looking at everything

Last edited:
This is not good news; it’s less bad news.

At least the recovery time is a lot shorter than if it were a ligament injury. Four months, is it? If that is the case, he should be back for early next year. Let’s hope so.

We can't be this unlucky with knee injuries,there has to a cause for knee instability in so many players,i'm sure they are looking at everything
It was a bang on the knee, Sane fell awkwardly, KDB got sat on when just back from a knee injury, Mendy twisted making a silly tackle, so yes we are this unlucky. These kind of injuries aren’t tissue or muscle injuries so can’t be predicted.

I think its players that are used a lot more than others (bar mendy) kdb was played virtually every game as was aymeric last season.

Nothing about knee instability. Was an inane tackle. Even a prop forward with knees like trees would do his knee getting hit at that angle and speed. Same with Mendy.

I think its players that are used a lot more than others (bar mendy) kdb was played virtually every game as was aymeric last season.
It could have been Laporte’s first game in ten years and his knee would still be injured being hit at that angle and pace mate.

Nothing about knee instability. Was an inane tackle. Even a prop forward with knees like trees would do his knee getting hit at that angle and speed. Same with Mendy.
We were near the pitch in 101 and you could hear the knee on knee impact. It was a crazy tackle with his wrong leg and the lad was motoring. Must have been a brain fart as no way would he normally try that. It was only a few minutes after he gave Zinc a total bollocking because of a misplaced pass and the injury was incurred covering for another misplaced pass.

I will wait for the club announcement, google diagnosis while not even knowing the extent of the injury, is a recipe for panic.

We did a treble last year without KDB. I love Laporte but we will still play well with Stones/Otamendi/Fernandinho/Walker. Eric for the League Cup too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.