Champs League group stage ticket details

Was 2016 Gladbach the one postponed 24 hours with an hour to kick off due to the weather? Can probably add another 10/15,000 on that gate had it been played on the correct day
But the attendance was based on ticket sales. I doubt if the weather had any real effect on the reported attendance rather than the acual number showing up.

Sorry if I’m being thick here but I clicked on the link to buy the bundle tickets but can’t see any option to buy the bundle
Rang the ticket office and get disconnected after a couple of mins

Can someone put up the link?

Cheers

Sorry if I’m being thick here but I clicked on the link to buy the bundle tickets but can’t see any option to buy the bundle
Rang the ticket office and get disconnected after a couple of mins

Can someone put up the link?

Cheers

I did this for someone this morning I added all 3 of the games to the basket and it worked it out at the bundle price. Try that.

But the attendance was based on ticket sales. I doubt if the weather had any real effect on the reported attendance rather than the acual number showing up.

Pretty sure that for once City announced the attendance as fans actually going through the turnstiles as opposed to tickets sold for that game. I remember looking on the planner an thinking it would be a 40,000+ gate

£60 for 3 games is good value but i thought people on the cup scheme would get a discount to those not on it? Ive just read that season ticket holders not on the cup scheme can get all 3 tickets for £60 if they buy in a bundle. So apart from the points and 1st dibs on away tickets there was no real need to join scheme.

Hello Cityzens!
Sorry for offtopic, but where I can discuss away game vs Shakhtar which will be played on september 18th?
Specifically I want to talk with british fans who plan to visit this game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.