Vincent Kompany testimonial

Still no tickets.

Nowt in the post, nowt in my emails (nor Junk folder).

Booked my tickets a week ago and although the confirmation e-mail says "If you have chosen to Print@Home, your tickets will be sent in a separate email with attached PDF documents. This email will be sent approximately 2-3 weeks prior to the fixture."....it looks like the tickets came with the e-mail. Thanks for the heads up

Milner is a prick, end of. Lost all respect for him when he celebrated against us after scoring, yet when he scored a worldie for us against Villa he refused to.

Was gonna go to the testimonial when it was first announced but in hindsight I’m glad I didn’t get a ticket, wouldn’t want to see that knobhead, friendly match or not.

Don’t care about what he achieved and/or contributed whilst he played for us, I will continue booing him whenever that cultish lot come down the M62 to play us and I don’t think I’ll be in the minority either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.