The top 6

5 to 5 when they show the premier league table (bottom half) after Leicester have gubbed them 4-1 (Vardy, Maddison, Maguire 2 OG's) (Rashford pen)**
** Only joking, Schmeichel, threw one in for his dad!

Maybe the score and the scorers is/are a bit wishful thinking but yes I can see Leicester doing them and in which case my prediction is they will not show a table that goes as low as the Rags.

It was always the 'big 5' in the old days and they caused football to be as shit as it has become, even though Villa reaped what they sewed.

One of the top 4 places is going to Leicester this season I think.. They will beat the rags in a couple of weeks cos they're just better than them. Better than The Arse and Chavs too for me..
Not wanting to argue and slam you down but no chance of Leicester in the top 4 this season. Bookmark this, seventh at best. 9-1 best odds though if you fancy it.

Not wanting to argue and slam you down but no chance of Leicester in the top 4 this season. Bookmark this, seventh at best. 9-1 best odds though if you fancy it.

I thought they were excellent in the game Ginny scored in. One of the best teams I saw last season. Not sure who they have replaced maguire with mind.

Make no mistake It’s a top 2 and the only reason the rest are even remotely significant is because we get 4 teams in the “champions” league, without that its a top 2 and the rest.

Hard for anybody to call it a top 6 when 6th place last season was as close to being relegated as they were from winning it. Makes as much sense as calling it a bottom 15

Make no mistake It’s a top 2 and the only reason the rest are even remotely significant is because we get 4 teams in the “champions” league, without that its a top 2 and the rest.

Hard for anybody to call it a top 6 when 6th place last season was as close to being relegated as they were from winning it. Makes as much sense as calling it a bottom 15

ok City and Tottenham then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.