Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I are going, first time since they switched from summer to winter.

Haven't got a clue what to expect as City have lost a lot of the players I used to watch and have no idea what standard the Scumessess are are.

City women v the Scumesses, love that

Bought tickets for the game yesterday as I got a cheapish flight, Actually looking forward to it to be honest, Watched the women's world cup alot in the summer there was some decent football been played too.

Any news on tickets sold in the rag end?
Not sure if there is any official segregation

spot on

being called sexist or dinosaurs is because they know we are right ?? but they will never say so, sport is sport and males vs females does not happen in many sports. football is a physical and males are faster and stronger than females, its mother nature and no amount of training or fitness or skill will a female play football to the levels of a male
I am not sure anyone is saying it is comparable to mens football. It never will be, but it is good. And we've got a chance to beat LFC and United and it costs like £3 to watch

Four blocks opened and sold in the North Stand L2 in the last 24 hours. Another 4 blocks put on sale and now there is a queue to get on the ticket site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.