Vincent Kompany testimonial

M

Mate those are your tickets. Just open the attachments and print. I have been sent 5.

Cheers mate I found them in the end by chance. I never ashed them and on reading the text of the e mail there is nothing to indicate I would have them, quite the contrary.

I don't have a printer and don't need one (until our next has a testimonial after 11 years) so in the end I had to forward them to someone else who will have to bring them to me.

All a bloody inconvenience for me to save them a little work and the cost of a stamp. But the most irritating thing is I never asked for e tickets and they never informed me that's what they were doing. Looking around me on EL3 there are quite a few whom I would guess don't have printers.

Cheers mate I found them in the end by chance. I never ashed them and on reading the text of the e mail there is nothing to indicate I would have them, quite the contrary.

I don't have a printer and don't need one (until our next has a testimonial after 11 years) so in the end I had to forward them to someone else who will have to bring them to me.

All a bloody inconvenience for me to save them a little work and the cost of a stamp. But the most irritating thing is I never asked for e tickets and they never informed me that's what they were doing. Looking around me on EL3 there are quite a few whom I would guess don't have printers.
Yeah, they shouldn’t have done that. I opted for etickets but will still have to buy bloody printer ink which will cost me more than the tickets !!

No problem with Milner playing. He signed a five-year deal, won five trophies with us and was with us for some great times (some of which he was a big part of), and then left at the end of his five-year contract for a new challenge. Has won almost everything in the game, clearly hates United having played for their three biggest rivals, and has done nothing since signing for Liverpool that we wouldn't absolutely love him for if he'd been wearing blue while doing them.

No problem with Milner playing. He signed a five-year deal, won five trophies with us and was with us for some great times (some of which he was a big part of), and then left at the end of his five-year contract for a new challenge. Has won almost everything in the game, clearly hates United having played for their three biggest rivals, and has done nothing since signing for Liverpool that we wouldn't absolutely love him for if he'd been wearing blue while doing them.
Well said. We got five years good service from him, and moved on. Even if you do resent him for the way he left, it’s pathetic to talk about booing him or even boycotting the testimonial. It’s to raise money for the homeless in Manchester, ffs!

Well said. We got five years good service from him, and moved on. Even if you do resent him for the way he left, it’s pathetic to talk about booing him or even boycotting the testimonial. It’s to raise money for the homeless in Manchester, ffs!
He’s still a cûnt though.

Thanks to this thread we've found the tickets !

My dad bought myself and my nephew tickets as a surprise. He was waiting for paper tickets as he hadn't requested print at home.

Ive checked his spam email and the tickets are attached to a confirmation email that says the tickets will be sent in a separate email !

Anyway, we have them now. Cheers.

Only 14 players in the All-star team, surprised they didnt manage to get a few more names? At least a different team each half!

Got an email last week saying they would be sent separately, thanks to this thread I went back and double checked and they were attached to that email. Typical

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.