Limited edition shirt *REFUND*

Just contacted kit bag as not had anything about delivery . Sorry it's stuck in our system and is now out of stock would you like a refund or a different shirt . !!!!!!!!!!! I was Uber polite as not fault of customer service lady but will never order from them again .

1 week later £243 out of pocket and still no sign of any of the items I have ordered. Anyone got an email for these useless fuckers every time I click on contact us on the online shop it sends me through to a track parcel page. The website really is an absolute bag of shit.

1 week later £243 out of pocket and still no sign of any of the items I have ordered. Anyone got an email for these useless fuckers every time I click on contact us on the online shop it sends me through to a track parcel page. The website really is an absolute bag of shit.

customerservices@shop.mancity.com but they won’t reply best to ring

0161 444 1894 think its option 3 then 2

What is the status of the order before clicking on track parcel? Is Picking, Charged/Not shipped, Shipped or Canceled?

Bear in mind if it is shipped and you chose store collection there will be no tracking. The shop will email you when it comes in

Last edited:
customerservices@shop.mancity.com but they won’t reply best to ring

0161 444 1894 think its option 3 then 2

What is the status of the order before clicking on track parcel? Is Picking, Charged/Not shipped, Shipped or Canceled?

Bear in mind if it is shipped and you chose store collection there will be no tracking. The shop will email you when it comes in

Thanks for that

Cancelled for Part Shipment.

They cancelled the boxed shirt. Which same as most on here email confirmation 8.01 of order but they still haven't contacted me to let me know I wont be receiving it. I am now doubting if I will even get the standard shirt.

Thanks for that

Cancelled for Part Shipment.

They cancelled the boxed shirt. Which same as most on here email confirmation 8.01 of order but they still haven't contacted me to let me know I wont be receiving it. I am now doubting if I will even get the standard shirt.

Sorry about that. It really has been very badly handled and has made me think twice about ordering from the City store again. Mine is on the way supposedly but I am not happy at all with the way those have missed out have been treated. The club do a lot of things right both on and off the field but some of the department’s are severely lacking and you would get better experience from virtually anywhere else!

Was initially gutted I didn’t order anything but in hindsight maybe I saved myself an awful lot of stress. In an ideal world I’d have bought the limited edition shirt - would have loved it but probably never worn it. I bought the limited edition FA Cuo final parade top a few years back - it’s still in the box !

My replica arrived today, the printing I ordered on the back is all creased up and looks a mess. Any idea if this will sort itself out in the wash? I never order printing usually, just thought it would be fitting to have Silva 21 on the back of this one. Looks like I made a mistake...

My replica arrived today, the printing I ordered on the back is all creased up and looks a mess. Any idea if this will sort itself out in the wash? I never order printing usually, just thought it would be fitting to have Silva 21 on the back of this one. Looks like I made a mistake...
When/if mine turns up I'll let you know, I did the same with Silva on the back. Got notification it was shipped yesterday morning but the Hermes tracking hasn't moved since.

anyone actually had anything delivered, or are the club merging it with the 150 year celebration. Most places deliver pretty much within a day or two, city dont even acknowledge the order status.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.