Limited edition shirt *REFUND*

When/if mine turns up I'll let you know, I did the same with Silva on the back. Got notification it was shipped yesterday morning but the Hermes tracking hasn't moved since.

Thanks mate. I had no update for a few days after mine said it was shipping but hopefully yours will turn up soon!

anyone actually had anything delivered, or are the club merging it with the 150 year celebration. Most places deliver pretty much within a day or two, city dont even acknowledge the order status.
Just had mine delivered.
Number 1403 of 1894.
Not seen to replica version to compare, but the material is very nice, almost like the umbro cotton feel.

Just had mine delivered.
Number 1403 of 1894.
Not seen to replica version to compare, but the material is very nice, almost like the umbro cotton feel.

I’ve got one myself, its a thing of beauty. The material is different on the replica it’s got more feel of what a normal football shirt material would be. Puma and the club did well on the design and packaging but a clusterfuck on getting it out to the supporters judging by some of the experiences encountered on here.

Replica is the traditional cheap footy shirt style. Will get pulls in it.

Yep. My replica shirt had a tiny pull on it when I took out of the wrapper. Fortunately it's on the back & near the bottom so hardly noticeable & not enough for me to be arsed trying to get it exchanged. I hope it's not the first of many.
Will need to be worn with care, I think.

if anyone has ordered just the normal replica online, and in the larger sizes particularly, and not received it, then you can forget it, after a week of hearing nothing, decided to call and discovered that they are out of stock, basically tough shit. Customer service absolutely dire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.