United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen his comments attacking Jonathan Walters for crying on TV when he spoke about his wife having a miscarriage the day after his brother died? All stems from a row where Keane started throwing his weight around because Walters couldn't train every day for Ireland due to a knee injury.

Keane is a bully and despicable human being.
‘Hate’ is probably a tad over the top but don’t like this man very much!

On another note tho, that Neville geezer doesn't half have a fucking irritating laugh. Makes me want to punch his face.

Keane is getting more and more unstable. His interviews now are getting closer to the bone. I expect soon enough he will dish the dirt that even the dogs on the street knew about that 'allegedly' the pisscan was taking bungs and contributing to the referees pension pot..... Watch this space

Keane is getting more and more unstable. His interviews now are getting closer to the bone. I expect soon enough he will dish the dirt that even the dogs on the street knew about that 'allegedly' the pisscan was taking bungs and contributing to the referees pension pot..... Watch this space
I would absolutely love it if that shit house of a club was to be exposed for improper conduct.

The fact that the pisscan hangs around the club like a bad smell makes me wonder if he's making sure the skeletons stay buried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.