WARNING: This Thread Should Only be Opened If You Want to Experience Pure Joy

I am 100% sure that we'd have got a penalty for sergio and that mad lovable bastard mario would have scored it and sent the football world into meltdown
In the event Aguero didn’t score, with the current implementation of VAR, my guess is that Mike Dean wouldn’t have initially called the penalty, meaning VAR would not have overturned the [non]decision.

My satire would be about the 10 minutes following the goal where VAR checked every little thing that happened up to Nasri’s throw to find some reason to disallow it, probably eventually finding that Nasri was encroaching the pitch by 2mm making it a foul throw. ;-)

VAR wasn’t around then, though, and we have other threads for it, so let’s just enjoy again one of the greatest moments in our history!

In the event Aguero didn’t score, with the current implementation of VAR, my guess is that Mike Dean wouldn’t have initially called the penalty, meaning VAR would not have overturned the [non]decision.

My satire would be about the 10 minutes following the goal where VAR checked every little thing that happened up to Nasri’s throw to find some reason to disallow it, probably eventually finding that Nasri was encroaching the pitch by 2mm making it a foul throw. ;-)

VAR wasn’t around then, though, and we have other threads for it, so let’s just enjoy again one of the greatest moments in our history!
Was only jesting with you...surely this has to be in here ?

Going in to the immensely boring international break, let’s relive ecstasy.

How many posters can pick themselves out of one of these videos?

Any other videos of fan celebrations for one of (if not the) most important goals in our history kicking about?

While these are all absolutely brilliant to relive, who in the right mind wanted to watch those last few desperate moments through a phone screen at that time??
I was fucking to busy feeling sick and trying to console my downbeat son while watching through my fingers, never mind film it!!

Going in to the immensely boring international break, let’s relive ecstasy.

How many posters can pick themselves out of one of these videos?

Any other videos of fan celebrations for one of (if not the) most important goals in our history kicking about?

"Suck it Wayne Rooney" in the last video is the best. I feel like that should be put on some currency or something.

While these are all absolutely brilliant to relive, who in the right mind wanted to watch those last few desperate moments through a phone screen at that time??
I was fucking to busy feeling sick and trying to console my downbeat son while watching through my fingers, never mind film it!!
I ask the same thing but I think different people experience it differently.

Also, some people want to record it so they can relive it even as their memory fades. That’s something I especially understand as someone who has had a long-term sleep disorder which is now impacting what previously was an exceptional memory.

I now very much appreciate those desperate “fools” that recorded it. ;-)

I ask the same thing but I think different people experience it differently.

Also, some people want to record it so they can relive it even as their memory fades. That’s something I especially understand as someone who has had a long-term sleep disorder which is now impacting what previously was an exceptional memory.

I now very much appreciate those desperate “fools” that recorded it. ;-)

Oh I’m in agreement re those who film it as we can re-live it, but who wants to do it at that moment, and fuck watching it again if Aguero missed!!!!!

I'm not in any of those but the trained eye can spot me in crowd shots after the QPR game.

I can briefly be seen near the "Oi Fergie we're having a party" banner. This clip was seen in the split screen Youtube video of our game and United's game, and it was also used in the Amazon doc and the mrs thought I was a freak because I knew where to pause.
I'm missing from the footage , I was one row behind that banner and appear on nothing apart from the motd footage in my faded pink/grey shirt just a mili- second prior to Vinny's speaking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.