Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leroy Sané is training for four to six hours a day and has remained in Innsbruck. City are being kept updated on Sane’s recovery, and so are Dr. Müller-Wohlfahrt and Dr. Hahne (working with the German national team). [@SPORTBILD via @Sport_Witness]

Leroy Sané is now working on his return to action for Manchester City following his ACL surgery in Innsbruck. The winger is now able to bend his knee 90 degrees.

It's literally In-sane (see what I did there), we didn't have Leroy or Jesus to call upon at the weekend.

It's only when they are not there, you appreciate fully the immense quality of our squad?

I was coming around to the idea of getting £140m if Bayern were serious, but I have already started to miss what Leroy gives us.

Txiki and Pep have already laid the groundwork for when Sergio and Dave have gone.

We need to stick with Leroy and Jesus, the rest of the market needs to find £200m plus just to match that quality.

They are already City players and can deliver for so many years to come.

Same goes for Mendy, Laporte, Raheem, Stones, Bernardo, Cancelo, Foden, Eddie.

In good hands.
Good post
The whole Guardiola philosophy has been to sign young players who can be developed into long term assets for the club.
There is absolutely no point letting them leave unless they are causing problems in the changing room.
Hang onto Leroy I say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.