Do you bother answering your landline now?

Nope. Only mother in law dials that number so I happily leave it to wife

No , only the mother in law tries the landline although I’ve told her I don’t answer it a thousand times.
Misery answers it and then spends an hour talking to scammers and sales idiots, fucking gossip!
I don’t even answer the front door as it’s usually some cünt miverin.
Fück em all!
Admirable sentiments.

My mate had one of those where he kept saying “yes” to questions like “have you had an accident in the last five years?” “was it at work?” “did you sustain any injuries?”...

When asked about what the injury he said “well, my head fell off!”

They hung up on him!

I do that, yes I have had an accident, yes I was injured etc etc and then when they ask for details I tell them that I was so pissed when I ran into three cars I can't remember. Hopefully they cross my number of the list that they sell on.

There was a classic response to the not at fault car accident scam when the responder described an accident where a yellow open top car with red mudguards ran into him and the driver as having a red jumper with blue shorts, a yellow neckerchief with red spots and a blue hat with a bell on it.
When asked was it reported to the police he replied that an Officer Plod attended the accident and took down details.

It ended up that the operator called her supervisor. The story went on and neither operator or supervisor caught on that they were describing Noddy in Toyland.
A recording of this ended up on the radio, Simon Mayo rings a bell (see what I did there) but it could be someone totally different.

The latest scam I’ve had is my ‘internet line’ has downloaded something to reduce its speed in October.
Told him it was fixed as I changed suppliers in April and they checked it out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.