Do you bother answering your landline now?

I never answer it. Still get some 08000 numbers ringing, I guess they are sales calls....pisses me off as I logged not to...so just don't bother with it anymore.

Mobiles were too expensive to dial back in the day and besides who could remember those ridiculously long numbers so it was never going to catch on. Fast forward and it's never been cheaper to talk and for around a tenner you can have unlimited minutes unlimited texts and 8 gig of luscious data. Landed we truly have:

BT have some fantastic deals if you facilitate of their broadband and even throw in the BT mobile Sports package and a £40-£50 visa card all on 12 month sim only deals...Just saying like. And if you get 2 or 3 sims they knock more money off on their family plan ... Quite quite brilliant ! After disposing of O2 they are now back fighting fit with EE so bring on the competition.

Disclosure: I am currently with 3:

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.