Used to date a girl but she friendzoned me

Sorry I also forgot to mention she suffers from depression and has ADHD. Her family is quite poor because her father went bankrupt. She was also in jail for 6 months for her 4th DUI case but that was 7 years ago.

You are onto a winner here mate,a keeper for sure...……..Sony Bravia would be my cheap option,should do the trick

Sorry I also forgot to mention she suffers from depression and has ADHD. Her family is quite poor because her father went bankrupt. She was also in jail for 6 months for her 4th DUI case but that was 7 years ago.

Sounds like you've found a keeper there:)

Take an empty tv box round her gaff, she'll be so happy she'll let you kick her back doors in.
Then say you have to pop down the shops whilst she opens her new telly.
Run, then run some more and keep on running.
Change your name, move abroad and never darken these shores again, just in case.
It'll be worth it

So she got the smart tv then..ADHD
Advanced digital high definition
Listen fking grow up

As a previous poster said, sounds like a keeper. We may be able to offer some more considered and thoughtful advice if you were to post a few pics? They don't have to be professional quality - ones you have taken on the beach will be fine.

The reason maybe i like her is because I fell really bad for the things she has gone through and considering she has ADHD. I am confused about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.