2 Years on Still Gutted (please read)

cyberblue

2 years ago I dived in a swimming pool in Turkey to rescue a man in difficulty .Unfortuantly it wasnt much help .Although everyone done there best he died yesterday .I know his family well Fucking Gutted doesnt even start .God Bless

Mate, so sorry to hear that. You’re a hero for trying to help him and I’m sure his family feel the same.
Cheers mate dont feel like a hero just think what if what if dont think i am a failure either .my wife gave kiss off life and CPR till ambulance came .He had no life last 2 years but at least his family had 2 extra years with him

2 years ago I dived in a swimming pool in Turkey to rescue a man in difficulty .Unfortuantly it wasnt much help .Although everyone done there best he died yesterday .I know his family well Fucking Gutted doesnt even start .God Bless
You are probably suffering some level of ptsd mate. Don't be afraid to seek help - professional help that is, not off well meaning but silly cunts like ourselves on here.

Aw man that’s horrible to read. You’re a hero mate and you should rest easy that without you, he stood no chance it sounds, with you he had a shot. Well fucking done, not many would’ve done it

Really sorry to read that. You sound devastated. You have to remember that you were brave and tried your best as you dived in and tried to help him. It's very sad he didn't make it. RIP. Condolences to you and to his family. Take care of yourself blue.

You've done all that you could to help a fellow human being. You may not feel a sense of pride at the moment but I can assure you there is no higher feat.
The emptiness you feel right now is understandable but I'm sure your efforts will only ever be appreciated by all concerned.

So sorry to hear the chap has died, his family had two more years with him thanks to you and your wife. As someone else said be proud of what you did and get some help if you need to. It must be very painful for you but you couldn’t have done any more, and many wouldn’t have done what you and your wife did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.