Used to date a girl but she friendzoned me

Actually you may be right. We still talk but I am struggling to get over her. God knows why. I have been in relationships before and got over them quickly.I went to a bar and was approached by a nice-looking, educated girl but I fucked her off. Maybe I have some issues myself.
You're struggling to get over her cos you probably have feelings of lust and love combined mate. Your dick and your heart are most probably longing to get back involved pal. Wake up and smell the shit that surrounds her all she can get life from a gullible guy like yourself. Are you thinking logical and rational?.. Be honest with yourself.

I used to go on POF and fill my boots by telling women what they wanted to hear.
I knew exactly how to chat(many) women up. Tell them they look beautiful, be polite, be a gentleman, be kind and generous, make them laugh, cook them a nice meal bla bla bla. I'm not boasting, just had a way with women and I have dated quite a few that guys would go slack jawed at the sight and think I was a lucky bastard. But it all became a surreal game, I couldn't cheat women and myself anymore.

For the last 6 years I haven't played the field at all, not interested one bit. Went out with a lovely lady I affectionately call 'bigfoot'. I know I wrote a thread about her but it was all in jest. It's true about her plates of meat(feet) they aren't aesthetically pleasing, but you know what, she's an absolute diamond. Been out with better looking women but never a better heart and personality. We split up last November after living together 6 months. We decided we couldn't live with each other, but we can't live without each other so we're friends with benefits. By that we she comes to mine, I go to hers, we have great sex, go out for meals, bars and clubs, she even comes fishing with me. We then go home and live our own Iives. Not clingy or needy, hardly any texts asking where are you, who are you with, no jealousy whatsoever. Why? Because we trust each other and neither of us sleep around for lust, or hoping to find what cannot be found.

My advice pal is to try and meet a lady face to face the old fashioned way. Dating sites can and do actually work, but many on them are players(like I was) who look for that brand new sweetie that's just joined up, gullible and naive.

I've been on so many dates where women look like the mother of their profile pics and more often than not, how they describe themselves is often a crock of shit. Too many try and hide behind a fake online persona trying to hoodwink someone into believing them. Then when you meet you think WTF as you realise they are not who they pretend to be. Then they give you the sob story hoping you feel sorry for them and lavish them with gifts.

Tell you what, if you're not sure sleep on it till your gut feeling kicks in, because your intuition is mostly always right.

Can I ask why you fucked off the nice looking educated girl, and do you think you made a mistake?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.