Who do you share your birthday with ?

Taylor Swift (grrrrr....)
Jamie Foxx
Steve Buscemi
Ricky Fowler
Christopher Plummer
Dick Van Dyke (uncle of the greatest defender in the world)
Ted Nugent

Glen Campbell
Jack Nicholson
Gary Rhodes
Lloyd Honeyghan
Dion Dublin
David Luiz
Just off topic, we had a Steward called Lloyd in our local club when Lloyd Honeyghan was boxing. He got caught nicking the Club’s funds, he was then referred to as Lloyd Moneygone”.

My mate gave his Mrs one on the snooker table when Lloyd went to bed pissed one night. I still can’t get that image out of my mind when I play there, she was a proper ugly fucker.

Just off topic, we had a Steward called Lloyd in our local club when Lloyd Honeyghan was boxing. He got caught nicking the Club’s funds, he was then referred to as Lloyd Moneygone”.

My mate gave his Mrs one on the snooker table when Lloyd went to bed pissed one night. I still can’t get that image out of my mind when I play there, she was a proper ugly fucker.
In that case I hope he paid the lady respect by turning the lights off. And I assume he went for straight pink whilst pondering a tricky brown ? ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.