WARNING: This Thread Should Only be Opened If You Want to Experience Pure Joy

you can never understand the feeling that day ?? when you win the league after 44 years its was crazy, and after the years of pain pain pain of yoyo the leagues and even down to the old 3rd division and back up and down and in 7 years when we never stayed in the same league says it all about this club

but its the way manchester city win silverware and titles never mind yoyo the leagues ?? a single game of football that had 44 years of pain rolled into 94 mins, the game had just about everything this clubs DNA is made up of, the ups and then downs and the feeling of losing and despair, and then that moment only manchester city fans can truly understand, its like a magic button and and is played out in slow motions and the rewriting of the history record books with a magic moment

a day when pain like no other was happening ?? but lady lucky and GOD was not having any of it and MAGIC HAPPENED

Dunno about you guys but I STILL get fucking annoyed when their second goal goes in and i STILL get nervous when the clocks ticking down and we're still not winning.
It's crazy how I know the result but I still feel the same emotions every time.

And I love the fact you can hear the ball hit the net for sergio's goal

Truly, one of the greatest moments in football history.
It's called emotional scarring.

this oasis song brings in home about the feeling that day

Hold up
Hold on
Don't be scared
You'll never change what's been and gone
May your smile (may your smile)
Shine on (shine on)
Don't be scared (don't be scared)
Your destiny may keep you warm

Cause all of the stars
Are fading away
Just try not to worry
You'll see them some day
Take what you need
And be on your way
And stop crying your heart out
'Cause all of the stars
Are fading away
Just try not to worry
You'll see them some day
Take…

if we wen't on to win nothing else after that day then it would have been enough for everybody involved at city ?? winning the title in that fashion is like a moment in history that will just get better and better like a good bottle of wine age its priceless, the story of that day will be told a millions times over, and long after we all have left this planet and future city fans will look back on with pride

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.