WARNING: This Thread Should Only be Opened If You Want to Experience Pure Joy

Dunno about you guys but I STILL get fucking annoyed when their second goal goes in and i STILL get nervous when the clocks ticking down and we're still not winning.
It's crazy how I know the result but I still feel the same emotions every time.

And I love the fact you can hear the ball hit the net for sergio's goal

Truly, one of the greatest moments in football history.

Every time I watch it I well up in tears, it really was a day to remember with mixed emotions throughout the game.
I want the video of 93.20 played at my funeral to celebrate the good times ;-)

CTID

Tells you everything you need to know about the current implementation of VAR, and how “impactful” it has been, that this is a very common response to our historic moment in football now: the existential dread of considering if it would have been allowed to happen if the current version of VAR was in place.

Thankfully it wasn’t!

Wait a minute . . . under VAR review.

Can you imagine if it had gone to VAR ?

You're joking but the real joke would have been that VAR absolutely would have found a way to overturn that goal.

We were lucky as fans to have the best moment in football ever. Nothing compares.

While VAR remains such a moment will never happen in that way again. Sad reality

No goal and Balotelli red card for studs up tackle/pass.

VAR official: Howard Webb

Wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him

I've no doubt VAR would have screwed us. They'd have found some miniscule archaic bit of fluffery to chalk it off, and had they found none, they would have invented one!

Can’t confirm until var check is complete.

They would have given a foul against Lescott from the throw in where he won the header.

Before we all get carried away is this goal actually now safe from VAR?

Still gives me a frisson. But the most enjoyable part was Mancini winning prem manager of the year.......oh! Pardew you say?. Fuck me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.