City's New Kits - 2019/20

Thanks! F***ing thanks, myHermes! myArse more like!! :-(

'Sorry I threw your parcel over a 6ft+ garden gate!'(in the pouring rain)

DSC06190.jpg

DSC06192.jpg

Hermes were going to deliver between 12-00 and 2pm, waited in 2pm got changed to will now attempt to deliver between 6 and 8pm.The saga continues

Still waiting on mine via international post.

Interested to see if...

A) it ever arrives.
B) what condition it is in if it does.
C) whether I can fit in to a medium, as that was all that was available when I ordered.
I'm a large but have lost a stone in the past three months. Mine fits perfect but would have looked shit 3 months ago. Mine is a slim fit. Always had to buy XL in Fred Perrys due to the slim fit bollocks.

You would think that one of the richest clubs in the world would send high value items by Royal Mail special delivery instead of the cheapest option possible

Mine arrived today no 1557. It’s braw I have to say. But as far as wearing it, the replica is just as nice unless u got the physique to wear the limited edition. I’ve been lucky and I feel for the guys/gals that have missed out by no fault of there own. Hopefully this will be a learning curve for whoever was in charge of this debacle.

Thanks! F***ing thanks, myHermes! myArse more like!! :-(

'Sorry I threw your parcel over a 6ft+ garden gate!'(in the pouring rain)

DSC06190.jpg

DSC06192.jpg
That’s shocking. I would contact supporters services as the boxes are not numbered so could possibly send you one undamaged

Must admit if I do get mine I will keep it in box but that’s only because I got a replica one as I had been told the limited edition was cancelled and out of stock. As for sizes puma have always been tight fitting so ordered one size up. Even trainers I ordered half size up. But if u asked for large and got medium that is crap. It’s been a total cluster foook from start.

AFAIK the replicas aren't boxed, only the limiteds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.