Did you have any of these boots?

I'm With Stupid

This artist is turning clogs into iconic football boots

p07mbly3.jpg

Gives new meaning to the term clogger.

I only had the Puma Kings when I was a kid, because they were always on sale. I always wanted the Adidas Predators though, but I was into adult sizes by the time they came out and they were about £100.

Adidas Beckenbaur as a kid. Still can’t believe I never made it. Scotland and will indeed the world’s loss.

my best boots were puma ones,think they were keggie keegle ones, also i used to play in an old pair as well,13 stud moulded ones, no make, that I was ashamed of, but was all I could afford

Posh ****. I had to make do with Woolworths black plastic boots with orange stars on and rubber moulded studs . I still thought I was Franny Lee though.

These would have been an upgrade on what I had. Classic Stanley Matthews - black with a brown toecap and knock in studs, that invariably came off before the first half was ten minutes old. Oh, and the pair before that came up over the ankle!

These would have been an upgrade on what I had. Classic Stanley Matthews - black with a brown toecap and knock in studs, that invariably came off before the first half was ten minutes old. Oh, and the pair before that came up over the ankle!
Aye, them were the days: / ... I bet you used to cycle t' top o' cobbled hill on yer square wheeled Hovis bike n' all mate; )

FOC. Bet you went to faces on your penny farthing too ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.