Champs League group stage ticket details

If I'm registered on the cup scheme do I still have to go into the system and actually buy the three homes to get the bundle?

Nope seems the discounted bundle price only applies to those not on the scheme.
If your on the scheme you've already committed to the three games and the individual price per game should add upto the bundle price

Nope seems the discounted bundle price only applies to those not on the scheme.
If your on the scheme you've already committed to the three games and the individual price per game should add upto the bundle price

Thank you, spoke to the club and they advised same. A little bit unfair of them I think. We are paying 35 per game now for the sin of joining the scheme and the main benefit of that is being allowed sit and pay for your own seat up to semis if applicable and first dibs on final tkts if get there. Not aways.

Think we'll come off it and trust the points we have would get us to the final.

Thank you, spoke to the club and they advised same. A little bit unfair of them I think. We are paying 35 per game now for the sin of joining the scheme and the main benefit of that is being allowed sit and pay for your own seat up to semis if applicable and first dibs on final tkts if get there. Not aways.

Anyone who wants

Anyone who wants a ticket for the final this year will get one given the expense of getting to Istanbul plus rip off ticket prices for most will be prohibitive.

Anyone who wants

Anyone who wants a ticket for the final this year will get one given the expense of getting to Istanbul plus rip off ticket prices for most will be prohibitive.
Spot-on. The CL final has become like the Superbowl now. It is essentially a corporate event. I have been looking at flights already and they are too expensive even now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.