Internationals September 5-10 Euro Qualifiers

Dogshit midfield. Southgate just like everyone before him picks workhorses.

Also. Alexander Arnold is already twice the player trippier is.

I'm expecting the same quality as the dross that's been served up at the Etihad right now.

Pep gets criticised for not playing Foden much, I bet nothing will get said about Southgate picking bench warming Barkley over mount. Rubbish rashford over the second most inform English player (behind sterling) sancho. And not even choosing walker. I’ll support England to the death, but that team is a joke. If lingard was playing then I don’t think I’d cope.

Pep gets criticised for not playing Foden much, I bet nothing will get said about Southgate picking bench warming Barkley over mount. Rubbish rashford over the second most inform English player (behind sterling) sancho. And not even choosing walker. I’ll support England to the death, but that team is a joke. If lingard was playing then I don’t think I’d cope.
And I forgot Maddison!!

I think lingard has a knock otherwise he’d probably be in. Absolute farce. We have such a great group of players coming through yet they’re shelved for fucking carthorses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.