Gary Monk takes over at Sheffield Wednesday

Hope Monk does it for them. Moved to Sheffield from Denton when I was about 8 years old and lived there until I was 21.
Have a lot of Owls and Blades mates, would love to see them both in the top division.

Yes me too. Will happen eventually.

All the best for the season. I would love to see Wednesday back in the Premier League.

Thanks m8,

Personally I think we had our chance the year Town came up, 1-0 at home in the 2nd leg at home and Carlos take off a striker to hold what we had despite being on the front foot. 1 own goal and a defeat on pens later and the time had gone.

When we lost to Hull in the final in 2016 nobody expected us to be there and in the end we were comfortably beat even though it was only 1-0 we never turned up.

FFP has screwed us in last couple of seasons, big earners for this level that we're always injured or failed to deliver. 5 of these were off the books in the summer so hopefully we can start to recover.

Made some decent signings in the summer so we'll have to see, but expecting another season of averageness.

Good luck to you guys this season, for me you can win the league for the next 20 years I love the fact the establishment don't like it :)

I like Monk hopefully will do a good job on them particularly when they play dirty Leeds.

Got a soft spot for Wednesday that I can't really account for. This seems to be a safe but so so appointment . Would love to see the owls come up with Bristol City.

Hope he does ok for the Owls, would like to see them back in the top flight at say the expense of Dippermiserygrieverpool Littlewoods FC* or Trafford Rag Rovers*.

Go on Ric, vent your spleen

He must have pocketed a fair few quid in sacking pay offs.

Quite like Wednesday - went a few times on the kop as my brother used to live there for a few years when they had a good team. The David Hurst era.

He must have pocketed a fair few quid in sacking pay offs.

Quite like Wednesday - went a few times on the kop as my brother used to live there for a few years when they had a good team. The David Hurst era.

Was it Wednesday that put defender Paul Warhurst up front for a few games and he was knocking them in ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.