Internationals September 5-10 Euro Qualifiers

Just heard the tannoy announce that Wembley Central is closed.82000 fans are not going to find that funny.

Common denominator....
NINTCHDBPICT000436880061-e1537959849131.jpg
190327200914-mo-salah-tease-exlarge-169.jpg
harry-kane-tottenham-2018-19_1l9wemhesjupv173pffbs1dk5w.jpg

I think it’s more English mentality.

You’ll have West Ham fans slagging off Kane no matter what he does, and you’ll have Liverpool fans slagging of Rashford or someone of a rival team. It’s a shame as together they are a good bunch and look in good shape for the future. We’re just going to labelled as ‘shit’ no matter what.
That’s the problem with international football and why it doesn’t mean anything to so many people.

We are club football fans. Our allegiances to our local clubs means so much more to us than England as we live and breathe these clubs every day, live in the city the clubs are from and feel the buzz of the local team all the time. And the rivalry we have with other teams and in City’s case the shit we have to put up with from the pro-United/Liverpool/London club media makes us very bitter towards everyone else.

And as for England; It doesn’t even say English is my nationality on my passport, it says I’m British.

For me, I’m a Mancunian British man.

That’s why I’m excited about the Great Britain rugby league tour this Autumn. Great to have the Lions back!

Genuinely didn’t even know England were playing until I noticed it at halftime, seen more advertisement for city women’s than this match. Switched on at halftime saw England score 3 and was still bored shitless by that. Not sure whether it’s just England, the international game as a whole or football in general that I’m bored of. Has pep ruined football?

He’s a striker and he scores for fun both at international level and prem level. Not sure what more he can do.

Every England game you come on here and pick fights with the same person - ie, Karen7. If you don't agree with a forum member's post (and remember this IS a Man City supporters forum), ignore it - as you appear to do to pretty much every other poster whose name isn't Karen7.
You come across as petty-minded, argumentative, and sneerily dismissive of anybody who doesn't share your somewhat blinkered view of football.

Perhaps I'm reading you wrong (in all fairness it wouldn't be the first time), but it might bode you well to remember that other posters can and do have a contrary opinion to yours.

He’s a striker and he scores for fun both at international level and prem level. Not sure what more he can do.
Put a shift in and dont be anonymous 90 % of the time.just takes credit for being able to bang in penalties. You don't realise he's playing most games.and dont come back and say it's the sign of a good player to be in the right place at the right time.hes shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.