Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dire first half from City. Could have gone in at HT a couple down. Bit of a change in the second half. After the goal MANUre dropped down a gear but we did our best to gift them something. But a win's a win! BBC will be as sick as a plate of green chips!
I agree, terrible first half much better in the second.
First match I have been to since the switch to winter games and the team has definitely gone backwards. The salary cap doesn’t help, we have lost Bronze, Duggan, Christiansen and Parish to European sides. Also the World Cup and recent England friendly games seem to have taken it out of Haughton who was well below her best, as were Walsh and Stanway.

First team in history to me the 2nd listed team on the TV guide whilst playing at home.

No, there’s no agenda.

i turned over from the cricket to watch the game ??? i know i know, but i just wanted to see if the game as improved since i last watch it about 4 years ago ?? sadly its not and if anything the city team are trying to play out from the back and god knows why because the control and calmness is not there ?? and you feel like they are going to mess up at anytime, only in the ladies football can a team formed only 12 months ago play one of the best teams that has won most things in the game and don't look out of place

this is why the levels of women's football is crazy and the truth is there is only one or two players that can call themselves great the rest are all about the same levels and fitness, there is not 10 to 20 top table players in world football in the ladies game and i never ever think will be because ladies just don't have the DNA make up to be football players

i just don't understand why the media are so hyping up the ladies game like they are doing, when men's youth football or EDS teams never gets a look in, or lower leagues teams that needs the media help at this time when teams like bury and bolton are struggling and if we are talking about equal rights than why not promote disability football ??

Do you mean being allowed to attack a TV or being allowed on TV in general?

Just asking for any viewing grammar police. ;-)
Fair point. Allowed to appear as a pundit and the same goes for all the other idiots who can’t string a sentence together.

Was pretty close to the United end. Pretty sad to see some of their fans down the front, few ‘big hard lads’ giving slit throat gestures to city fans and acting like idiots at what was essentially a family day out full of kids. Pathetic

Well attacking women and kids is well steeped in their famous history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.