Milan Skriniar

Fabulous CB but not what we need, would be a luxury signing. Highly doubt this story has any legs at all.

Goal understands that City are also admirers of Inter's Milan Skriniar, although the 24-year-old's reported price tag of €100 million is likely to be too expensive for the English club.

Obviously fake news. But, imo, we have two top class centre backs, what it it's worth.

Vinnie used to be but age and injuries catch up to everyone. I'd still say he's very good but a notch below what he used to be that's not me slating him. I love him. I've never thought Otamendi was top class. He's too inconsistent for me. Good to very good player when he's at his best but not a top shelf player.

Of course that is only my opinion.

Otamendi is better than Stones imho

Laporte was clearly much better of the three, I'm hoping we see a pairing of Otamendi and Fernandinho

Had a complete horror show in the 4-0 loss to Croatia.

Made Dinamo Zagreb striker Bruno Petkovic look like Messi.

But from what I’ve seen of him at Inter he is usually quality.

I've watched this guy a few times now & don't rate him 1 eyeota..

If we splash that kind of money then Napoli Koulabily has to be signed otherwise I stick with Ruben Dias

He is the right age has good experience and is decent on the ball, but he is playing in a slow defensive cynical league for a team that will ask three times what he is worth, it is time for our scouts to earn their corn and find quality worth the money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.