Internationals September 5-10 Euro Qualifiers

Put a shift in and dont be anonymous 90 % of the time.just takes credit for being able to bang in penalties. You don't realise he's playing most games.and dont come back and say it's the sign of a good player to be in the right place at the right time.hes shit

‘’He’s shit’’

That’s hilarious.

Every England game you come on here and pick fights with the same person - ie, Karen7. If you don't agree with a forum member's post (and remember this IS a Man City supporters forum), ignore it - as you appear to do to pretty much every other poster whose name isn't Karen7.
You come across as petty-minded, argumentative, and sneerily dismissive of anybody who doesn't share your somewhat blinkered view of football.

Perhaps I'm reading you wrong (in all fairness it wouldn't be the first time), but it might bode you well to remember that other posters can and do have a contrary opinion to yours.

Nope. I came on here and commented we’re a good team that doesn’t deserve the criticism we get, that is all.

Karen always argues back that we’re shit and Kane is shit.

Unfortunately for you the houses knew Ronaldo was playing. ;-)

Haha can't see that one coming up, played very wide for large spells, unlikely scorer and very stuffy match!

I swore at the TV more times than I ever have before and not even once at the ref. Even more than at the Twin Clowns Act, Gary and Martin. Equal times at Hoddle and Tyldeseley and also at the panel although I did agree at times with Roy Keane. He's growing on me after his remarks over the Pisscan although RKIAC forever.
I hope there wasn’t any ladies present!

This Bulgaria side are terrible but England have created next to nothing all game. There’s German third division players playing here and most of the others don’t start for other shite clubs around Europe.

The thing with England is we have creative midfielders but play non-creative midfielders.

So we’re negative and slow in possession, barely create anything and we’re boring to watch.

Think we scored 1 goal from open play in the WC.

Every player on that park, bar none, were receiving the ball with their back to goal. You would've thought
we was playing the other way, most of the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.