WARNING: This Thread Should Only be Opened If You Want to Experience Pure Joy

This is my favourite video as it catches the moment as we all felt it, utter utter joy and happiness.
For those of us who were lucky enough to be in the ground that day ( even though we deserved it for the amount of years we have stuck by them) like myself that was the next best way to see the game with a pub full of blues.
Still think that day and the way it panned out was written in the stars for all the years of misery we had to endure, well and truly worth the wait though.
Winning it last year is a close second especially after Vinnies stunner but that day will never be bettered I don’t think.
Love that one and the other pub celebration video in the OP.

I was travelling on business for the FA Cup semifinal against United and watched it with a few blues living in Munich (surrounded by literal plastic German Rags) — great memories.

Random thoughts on this thread and that magical day:
1.Think I read that the old gent in the "Look What It's Done To Me" video passed away a while ago. Hope he's still here, anyone know?
2. Agree with the post about the video of the female reporter outside the ground talking about the roar that went up for Sergio's winner, can't find that clip anywhere now.
3. So wonderfully strange how the day turned out. Before the match i was totally confident of an easy City win on a lovely sunny day in Manchester, and seeing the away fans outside the stadium I thought QPR would be like lambs to the slaughter. But from head in hands despair before Dzeko did his Kevin Horlock act it went to a better ending than i could ever have imagined.
4. I know refs are meant to be impartial (ok, naive of me) but you have to think that as football fans Mike Dean and his linesmen all felt their hearts leap (yes leap not sink) when Aguerooo scored.
5. Best day of my life with my clothes on and better than some without.

Random thoughts on this thread and that magical day:
1.Think I read that the old gent in the "Look What It's Done To Me" video passed away a while ago. Hope he's still here, anyone know?
2. Agree with the post about the video of the female reporter outside the ground talking about the roar that went up for Sergio's winner, can't find that clip anywhere now.
3. So wonderfully strange how the day turned out. Before the match i was totally confident of an easy City win on a lovely sunny day in Manchester, and seeing the away fans outside the stadium I thought QPR would be like lambs to the slaughter. But from head in hands despair before Dzeko did his Kevin Horlock act it went to a better ending than i could ever have imagined.
4. I know refs are meant to be impartial (ok, naive of me) but you have to think that as football fans Mike Dean and his linesmen all felt their hearts leap (yes leap not sink) when Aguerooo scored.
5. Best day of my life with my clothes on and better than some without.

In answer to 2, I don't know how to post links but on youtube it's "Manchester City's last second score wins premiere league" - Amanda Davis - very talented reporter

I went looking for a vid, it’s the one in a US bar (Boston I think), with a united fan celebrating with his arm in the air, and then we win...

Wait a minute . . . under VAR review.
And that’s exactly why VAR is shit.

It’s not about right decisions or little intricacies the pitch officials might have missed... it’s about that special moment when the ball hits the net and forever more that is ruined!

Football is done.

There’ll never be an Agüero moment in the sport ever again because the pure unbridled joy of the ball hitting the net can never be the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.