What everyone got planned this weekend?

Just been informed we are tidying the garden and I’m cutting the grass. I had hoped for a day better filled with lunch and drink. Trying to pretend I’m looking forward to it. I don’t think it’s working.

Ah well.

Had a golf society day at the De Veres Selsdon Park Hotel. Overheard that premiership teams stay there when playing Crystal Palace. Might have to pop along again next month around 18th Oct. for stalking purposes.

That Wales match was awful. Truly awful. It took an Azerbaijan own goal and a Bale masterclass to win. They’re not buying in to what Giggs wants to do. Such a poor appointment.

I’m horizontal at the moment and unwilling to move.

That Wales match was awful. Truly awful. It took an Azerbaijan own goal and a Bale masterclass to win. They’re not buying in to what Giggs wants to do. Such a poor appointment.

It’s a bit of a conundrum. The usual answer when a team isn’t doing well is to give it to Giggsy until the end of the season. What do you do when he’s already there?

Have you seen the giggs team talk from when he was managing the rags?
I'm not surprised they aren't playing for him.

Just been informed we are tidying the garden and I’m cutting the grass. I had hoped for a day better filled with lunch and drink. Trying to pretend I’m looking forward to it. I don’t think it’s working.

Ah well.
Surely your grass is done for the year now? You lot will have had frosty mornings for the past two weeks.

Surely your grass is done for the year now? You lot will have had frosty mornings for the past two weeks.

It was glorious yesterday. I got tore in and cut it quickly, then planked my arse and had a few reward glasses.

I’m really kind with these type of rewards. So much so that later I was singing and playing the guitar, after that helped to bed.

Result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.