Norwich (A) - Pre Match Thread

Norwich (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAG

This international break is boring ... as always!

At least we have Vinny’s Testimonial this coming midweek to look forward to before the Premier League returns ...

How do people see Norwich Away?

I think a couple of things complicate this game other than the fact that they’re newly promoted, and it’s early enough in the season that they’re still excited about being back in the PL ... the fact that it’s coming right after the international break where some of our players would have travelled far and beyond and some would have played two games ... there’s also the Champions League game next mid week post this so Pep would have an eye on that as well (and he already always rotates right after international breaks anyway) so it’s anyone’s guess really on who’s playing this one. Oh, and of course Laporte’s injury adds to that complication ...

I still see us winning by at least a two goal margin :)

Saturday can’t come soon enough!

I've read Otamendi has left the Argentina squad ahead of their game with Mexico this week. I hope this is an understanding with their national team and not due to injury.

I've read Otamendi has left the Argentina squad ahead of their game with Mexico this week. I hope this is an understanding with their national team and not due to injury.
Yeah it’s an understanding mate,just hope the rest on international duty come back ok,this game is gonna be tricky I like the way Norwich try and play,remind me a bit of Newcastle and us under keegan score loads but concede them as well,posted in either VAR or game bent thread I feel VAR and the officials will be at their work again on Saturday evening...

I'd like to think this could be a record scoreline or thereabouts, but realistically Norwich are probably not too far off being at the 'new' Brighton level and it'll be a similar scoreline. They won't keep us out, and we'll get a few goals, but they'll also make a couple of chances for themselves.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Zinchenko
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Mahrez
Sterling
Aguero

Ederson
Cancelo
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Rodrigo
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Sterling
Aguero

This could be a good game as they’re flying at the moment. Can’t give their striker Pukki a sniff as he is smashing them home.

Would like to see Foden and Cancelo in this game, but I don’t suppose that will happen either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.