Bobby Duncan

Will be interesting to see how this develops. If he doesn't get in the team on a regular basis, how long will he be happy.

A good finisher, will that be enough to get regular game time, if not his agent may see Florentine as the Bully. He seemed happy enough to have signed a lucrative contract at Liverpool.

I wonder what it does to hos HG status. Presumably he will always be classed as an English association player? If so then that cements a certain amount of value. Was he with us long enoutgh to be Club trained?

Those will be big factors if he does really well out there and looking to move back to the PL? On the other hand if he doesnt break into the team he will be quickly forgotten.

I wonder what it does to hos HG status. Presumably he will always be classed as an English association player? If so then that cements a certain amount of value. Was he with us long enoutgh to be Club trained?

Those will be big factors if he does really well out there and looking to move back to the PL? On the other hand if he doesnt break into the team he will be quickly forgotten.
Club trained is defined as 3 years with a club between ages 15-21, so no he doesn't qualify currently.

He'll be like Owen Hargreaves and take up a foreign spot where ever he ends up in the future.

Isn't his case similar to Sancho's ? Both should be homegrown but not club trained ?
Whereas Hargreaves was a youth player at Canada/Germany ?
Sancho was 17 when he left us so I'm fairly certain he's not homegrown anyway? I'm less certain on Duncan who had just turned 18 in June but can't remember if he had a period when he couldn't play for Liverpool due to their youth ban? Perhaps I've got my dates mixed up.

Isn't his case similar to Sancho's ? Both should be homegrown but not club trained ?
Whereas Hargreaves was a youth player at Canada/Germany ?

You have to spend three years at an English club to be classed as homegrown and Sancho only spend two years with us. If he signed for us next summer then he’d qualify as homegrown and club trained after 12 months, but if he signed for us (or another PL) club when he was 21 he’d always be considered ‘foreign’.

You have to spend three years at an English club to be classed as homegrown and Sancho only spend two years with us. If he signed for us next summer then he’d qualify as homegrown and club trained after 12 months, but if he signed for us (or another PL) club when he was 21 he’d always be considered ‘foreign’.
Didn't he spent time at Watford before coming to City ?

Why the hell is this boy still centre of attention he refused to play for our club and now done the same to Liverpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.