United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the way the rags over on ragcafe are busy rewriting history after this interview.
Many stating Keane was never a rag great using the total of titles and cups he won, not as good as the ginger pig and the family man.
Hated him as a player but no one can deny his contribution for the rags.

Reports of van der Sar close to being made DoF.
He's been CEO of Ajax since 2016, had 4 or so years there before that as head of marketing (according to wikipedia).
So no obvious previous in the role, but would seem to fit the bill all too well, and clearly better than Rio unfortunately.
Lets hope this season is so bad he can't get them out of the hole they're getting into.
Ajax have a very mature footballing ethos and structure in place and they are a big fish in a small pond
It will take the rags years to replicate anything like this, plus they are competing in the richest league in the world
And if you look at the investment into our academy, we're still some way off producing a steady stream of potential first team players

Hes drunk so much vino a map of the actual wine region its from has appeared on his face.

Sir Bacon Face of Piss Can

JS61337832.jpg

It does make you wonder. Under Fergie they only won two Champions Leagues, in incredibly lucky circumstances. He was found wanting in Europe and in England United didn't really face much competiton till Wenger came along. United essentially played the same tactical game for 20 years but they had some brilliant players. To be fair though Ferguson's success with Aberdeen was impressive with few resources. I was amazed they won the title in 2013 by just smashing long balls to RVP. It remains an effective tactic if you have the right sort of striker.

When that evil fucker dies I am 100% certain some truths will be revealed about their so-called 'success' under him. Way, way too many controversial refereeing incidents for them all to be coincidences.

When that evil fucker dies I am 100% certain some truths will be revealed about their so-called 'success' under him. Way, way too many controversial refereeing incidents for them all to be coincidences.

Big Rag supporter once told me a few tales about him... nothing to do with the football side of things, but the agents/transfers side of things... brown envelopes, family members as agents etc. etc... let's just say a few nests were well and truly feathered... allegedly.

There is a DeGea thread over on Redcafe where it is claimes he is about to sign a £117 million 6 year deal, it's funny to see how they have all now well and truly turned on him.

The reality has finally hit them that he is nothing more than a good shot stopper but the role of a goal keeper has changed has now passed him by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.