Where did you meet the love of your life, and what happened?

We met playing cards online ..... and we sat at the same table in the MSN gaming zone by chance .....met in 2002 ...long distance dating for 3 years ....married in 2005 .....she has been the love of my life since we met and always will be ...we were both going through divorces at the same time and started out as friends for a few weeks then it got serious, she visited me in Manchester and I went to Florida, first time I went was to see if we had the same connection in person than on the phone etc, and we did :)

417798_10151455213306099_646292857_n.jpg

We met playing cards online ..... and we sat at the same table in the MSN gaming zone by chance .....met in 2002 ...long distance dating for 3 years ....married in 2005 .....she has been the love of my life since we met and always will be ...

Got to go out shortly but I’ll look forward to reading the replies to this later..

Online. She stalked me for ages. Not my type at all but she somehow wormed her way into my affections. 10 years later we're still together..

At the Ritz in Manchester on her birthday in 1988,best present she ever had I used to say.
Love at first sight,walked home to Eccles on cloud nine.

We met playing cards online ..... and we sat at the same table in the MSN gaming zone by chance .....met in 2002 ...long distance dating for 3 years ....married in 2005 .....she has been the love of my life since we met and always will be ...we were both going through divorces at the same time and started out as friends for a few weeks then it got serious, she visited me in Manchester and I went to Florida, first time I went was to see if we had the same connection in person than on the phone etc, and we did :)

Nice pair of eyes

First wife was in a club in Timperley, cant remember the name and it's not there now. New years eve and a bit worse for the wear, me, not her....she was with a mate etc etc, got her phone number and her mate gave my mate her number which turned out to be false. Set up a meeting but for the life of me couldn't remember what she looked like so I pounced on the first single girl in the place and the rest is/was history.

Was it the Woodlands? If so, I fell in love there many times but, surprisingly, never got a shag !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.