Internationals September 5-10 Euro Qualifiers

No ladies in the room but I do appear to have had two weird creatures enter. One an irritating fluttering moth that is irresistibly drawn to my bright flame and a mangy dog with a smelly old bone it won't let go. I suspect you have a soft spot for the less than professional, slap-covered Miss Woods and that you would not have stalked me over the threads if I had commented on, for example,the lovely Ms Alyson Rudd, the thinking man's crumpet, had she been so careless in use of language, the tool of her trade. Or talking of tools if Alan Brazil, less educated but with a more colour-enhanced face than Miss Woods had said it on his all boys together programme.

I am amused to muse about why your perceive yourself suited to the name 'Machiavelli' when 'troll' is shorter and more appropriate and I wonder why people like you come on here to cause arguments with other Blues and me over the slightest things.

On a positive note I am glad that I helped you pass the time on your otherwise empty Saturday evening but I hope you will understand that I will ignore the inevitable silly reply from you. Regrettably I am too much of an old dinosaur to find and use the 'ignore' button.
Nope, I don’t listen to talksport at all.
I’m not stalking you I was just pointing out you’re a dinosaur if you find a woman saying “I can’t be arsed” offensive enough to post it on here and make a big song and dance about it.
“Women shouldn’t swear”
“Men shouldn’t swear in front of women” lol, pathetic!!!

has Kane always been this lazy ? funny enough I think spuds are a better 'team' without Kane

He's got lazier as his career has progressed, paradoxically. A couple of years back you'd occasionally find him helping his team out, but now it's like he's only interested in personal glory. I don't think he's ever really been a team player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.