Should I feed a neighbours cat?

She knows where to come to when she's hungry, muggins here.

She's definitely sly. Everytime she spots me in the kitchen whilst she's on a fence opposite mine she's over like a shot. Meowing for food and rubbing up on my leg purring. I'm a sucker. Never was a cat lover as such but I'm getting quite fond of sweets as is my youngest daughter: )

We had a cat - ended up with neighbours as they continued to feed it all the time. We moved house and the cat stayed where he was. True story.

I don't think you ever really own a cat - you just feed it and do things for it. You are owned by the cat.

Dogs are different, they need structure.

I've mentioned on BM before I feed a neighbours cat. Been feeding it almost every day since last Christmas. It was a bag a bones then and very timid. Any sudden noise or movement from me and she was scared stiff.

Thing is my ex Mrs has 4 cats nowadays and she says the cat (my youngest has named 'sweets') may have food allergies.

It's at my door early morning and late afternoon so if it's owner is feeding it can't be getting much food. I fed it I've of those poncy posh gourmet tubs earlier and sweets wolfed it back, poor thing. My ex Mrs cats won't eat it but sweets looked like she enjoyed it.

I'd like to adopt it and give her owner a piece of my mind as I hate animal cruelty, although I can't prove its being neglected and suffering cruelty

Thoughts?
Shovel to the back of the head, problem solved.

We had a cat - ended up with neighbours as they continued to feed it all the time. We moved house and the cat stayed where he was. True story.

I don't think you ever really own a cat - you just feed it and do things for it. You are owned by the cat.

Dogs are different, they need structure.

I think you're right and I feel as though I'm being owned mate.

If I haven't got catfood in I pop out to the shop straight away when she's at my backdoor meowing for food.

She's looking a lot more bright eyed and healthy since I took pity on her. I've tried Knocking on where where I've been told she lives bit no answer. Sweets is out in all weathers and comes to be fed at mine twice a day which suggests she's not being looked after.

First
It’s does not suggest she is not being looked after

Two
That cat is not underfed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.