#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense. Have you watched any championship football? Lots of teams play on the ground now. Plus, he won’t ‘lose’ flair.
Championship football v being in a peps team,hmmm,he struggles with the rest of the U21 team they are so far below him,he would be dragged down to championship level not dragging them up,since when has playing on the ground been anything like how we play?

Genuine question - why do you think that Pep has not agreed to a loan for Foden ?
I’m not for or against a loan. Pep and the player know what’s best and I trust them to figure it out. I was commenting that he won’t ‘lose’ flair by going on loan.
To answer your question, I think it’s clear pep wants him to stick around the team. Once we get to two games a week and the cups I imagine Phil will see game time. Also, it was clear from the end of last season, especially the Leicester game that pep wasn’t happy with Phil’s pressing and positioning so I think he’s keeping him here so he can improve on that.

I’m not for or against a loan. Pep and the player know what’s best and I trust them to figure it out. I was commenting that he won’t ‘lose’ flair by going on loan.
To answer your question, I think it’s clear pep wants him to stick around the team. Once we get to two games a week and the cups I imagine Phil will see game time. Also, it was clear from the end of last season, especially the Leicester game that pep wasn’t happy with Phil’s pressing and positioning so I think he’s keeping him here so he can improve on that.

Ok thanks. Really that question was posed to the OPs who are saying that he should be loaned out .

I tagree with your summing up of the situation .

Quite simple, after the international break he will be involved on the pitch every week, if he remains fit and performs .The only people wanting him away on loan are people desperate for him to fail, and then can say the academy has failed .

If he becomes a starter, and an England star it is one less thing for them to batter the club with.

I said it 2 weeks ago but like normal on here I get flagged down by 1 maybe 2 certain individuals who are never wrong.

Phil Foden for his own footballing career needs minutes now not next year or 10 minutes here & there the kid want & has to be playing.

For god sake people the kid has so much potential & is City through & through but for the good of everyone give him the chance to learn in big games week in week out.

He should have gone out in the last week or so.

He loves City he bleeds blue but just like players before him the kid needs to taste minutes even if it Italy, Spain or Championship.

Mount, Abrahams, Loftus Cheek even Harry wanker Kane has done it.

January he hast to go unless we loose 2 cm

Gen Q for you - why are you right?

Nonsense. Have you watched any championship football? Lots of teams play on the ground now. Plus, he won’t ‘lose’ flair.
Well done mate correct answer, Karen no it all thinks only Pep is playing keep ball high press in the whole of Europe.

So Phil has to wilt & bide his time playing a few minutes here & there eh let me think for a minute hmmmm I don't frigging think so.

There are l9ads of clubs Phil can go & will go in January my mortgage on it..

Well done mate correct answer, Karen no it all thinks only Pep is playing keep ball high press in the whole of Europe.

So Phil has to wilt & bide his time playing a few minutes here & there eh let me think for a minute hmmmm I don't frigging think so.

There are l9ads of clubs Phil can go & will go in January my mortgage on it..
Nobody plays the way we do,the others play at it,big difference,if you can't cope with my opinion ignore me,simples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.