Norwich (A) - Pre Match Thread

Norwich (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We generally score a few at Norwich, I expect the same to happen again and we will have to get into the habit of banging them in as outscoring the opposition is going to be our best tactic until Laporte is back

Last two visits in the League were drab 0-0 draws, I think, though we beat them there in the Cup in between.

Beat them 6-1 in front of 6.500 fans at Stamford Bridge on a Monday Night
Dont google do you know why & when ?

This could be a good game as they’re flying at the moment. Can’t give their striker Pukki a sniff as he is smashing them home.

Would like to see Foden and Cancelo in this game, but I don’t suppose that will happen either.

giphy.gif

Flying?? They are 2nd bottom at the moment with 3 points out of a possible 12.
Submerging would be a more apt term I think.

By ‘flying’ I meant their football style. They’re not afraid to go forward and won’t just sit back in a 5-4-1.

LC second replay on a neutral ground in our way to Wemberlee.

Strange how fixture congestion never really mattered then, I can remember some FA cup games going to 3/4 games.
We played the rags on the Sat then that game on Monday .Full Members Cup we playd rags Sat Chelsea Sunday
WWd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.