Norwich (A) - Pre Match Thread

Norwich (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We played the Norwich game 10 years before in 76. Tueart scored a hatrick(and yes, I did Google it) HAHA
Re Norwich game at Stamford Bridge .I was in Navy at the time based near Weymouth .I hitched it to Manchester and bk for the rags game .ANorwich i fell asleep on the train from Weymouth
We played the Norwich game 10 years before in 76. Tueart scored a hatrick(and yes, I did Google it) HAHA
I was based in Weymouth at the time after hitching Manchester and back for the rags game i fell asleep on train from Weymouth to London the guard woke me up just before it headed back .I got in the ground at half time lol

Ederson
Walker Fernandinho Otamendi Mendy
De Bruyne Rodri Silva
Mahrez Aguero Bernardo
This is what I'd do. Sterling has been a little off the boil for a couple of games. Would want to give Bernardo a chance on the left so that the formation will look like as follows when we attack:

Ederson
Walker Fernandinho Otamendi
De Bruyne Rodri Silva
Mahrez Aguero Bernardo Mendy​

Re Norwich game at Stamford Bridge .I was in Navy at the time based near Weymouth .I hitched it to Manchester and bk for the rags game .ANorwich i fell asleep on the train from Weymouth

I was based in Weymouth at the time after hitching Manchester and back for the rags game i fell asleep on train from Weymouth to London the guard woke me up just before it headed back .I got in the ground at half time lol
Piss can! HAHA

WILL THIS HORRID INTERNATIONAL BREAK EVER END??!

Every single time, just drags on and on
Only 4 weeks until the next one, and then 5 weeks to the final one of the year, pisses me off so much. Internationals used to be played mid week either side of domestic football, much better but it will never change. Qualifiers should be played in blocks of three at the end of the season and maybe in March so we get them out of the way and let the season develop.

Apart from Sane and Leporte being out, PhysioRoom saying only 25% chance Mendy available, and 75% for Stones, Jesus and Gundogan (who had a cold while on international duty and went home).

https://www.premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php

However, before the last match Pep said of Stones and Jesus "they will be ready for Norwich" and I can't see him saying it if he wasn't certain.

Ederson, Walker, Zinchenko, Otamendi, Stones, Fernandinho, Gundogan, D.Silva, B.Silva, Sterling, Aguero.

Subs: Bravo, Cancelo, Rodri, Garcia, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Jesus.

Norwich 1 City 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.