Limited edition shirt *REFUND*

I registered interest, got an email the day before they went on sale, so I popped down to the ground the following day.
You couldn't try the £125 shirts on without buying them as they were behind the counter!
Tried the replica shirt on, fitted like a bag of shite, Large too small, X Large too big.
So, bought the £125 X Large shirt in the box from behind the counter, for £112.50 (your seasoncard 10% off thingy ma bob), to see if it fitted. Tried it on in the changing room, fits like a glove, they are top notch. Kept it instead of returning it.
The issue now is, do you wear it?, will it be worth anything?, which I doubt as it's just an official players shirt with a numbered patch emblazoned on it. They also offered player name printing on them.
Might be considered one of the 1894 lucky ones, but part of me regrets buying it now, a, because of the cost, and b, is it just a faddy rip off?

just to add bought a cheap snide from Hong Kong for the youngest, ordered after i placed the order with City, and arrived within days, 1/5th of the price, and a million times better service.

How does it compare to the official replica?

its the yellow kit, if you have kids up to the age of 12 for 12.50 you get the shirt the shorts and socks and a name on the back, it is spot on, i have gone and got the blue one as well, so cheap you cannot be off it, and customer service city should aspire to. All readily available on Ebay, alongside the anniversary shirts being sold for hundreds

I purchased the shirt online on Thursday 29th August. Received confirmation email straight away explaining delivery would be 3-5days as I’m in Dublin. I was delighted to see the €112.66 euros for shirt plus printing and delivery leave my account....A week later after I followed up cos the website wouldn’t let me track my order despite being logged in on the club store with my supporter number or whatever it’s called.

Eventually I get this email on Sept 5th, telling me that’ll look into it and will reply within 24hours. I’ve heard nothing within the 24 hours. I’ll be pissed off about this. I’m also going away for a few days and can’t track the order. But now I’m coming to the realization that I may not get my shirt.

And nobody is offering refunds. I for one don’t want a refund. The club sold the shirts and took the money they should see to it that the order is completed in my opinion.

Last edited:
for anybody who wants the trainers or the tracky top, the puma website has them in all sizes, if you sign up for their newsletter you will also get 15% off

I registered interest, got an email the day before they went on sale, so I popped down to the ground the following day.
You couldn't try the £125 shirts on without buying them as they were behind the counter!
Tried the replica shirt on, fitted like a bag of shite, Large too small, X Large too big.
So, bought the £125 X Large shirt in the box from behind the counter, for £112.50 (your seasoncard 10% off thingy ma bob), to see if it fitted. Tried it on in the changing room, fits like a glove, they are top notch. Kept it instead of returning it.
The issue now is, do you wear it?, will it be worth anything?, which I doubt as it's just an official players shirt with a numbered patch emblazoned on it. They also offered player name printing on them.
Might be considered one of the 1894 lucky ones, but part of me regrets buying it now, a, because of the cost, and b, is it just a faddy rip off?

I registered my interest on the site - but never received an email.... ( I never do) having read this thread - kind of glad I missed out - I’d have tried to buy one and got frustrated a) cos I missed out or b) cos I got one and didn’t wear it...

I purchased the shirt online on Thursday 29th August. Received confirmation email straight away explaining delivery would be 3-5days as I’m in Dublin. I was delighted to see the €112.66 euros for shirt plus printing and delivery leave my account....A week later after I followed up cos the website wouldn’t let me track my order despite being logged in on the club store with my supporter number or whatever it’s called.

Eventually I get this email on Sept 5th, telling me that’ll look into it and will reply within 24hours. I’ve heard nothing within the 24 hours. I’ll be pissed off about this. I’m also going away for a few days and can’t track the order. But now I’m coming to the realization that I may not get my shirt.

And nobody is offering refunds. I for one don’t want a refund. The club sold the shirts and took the money they should see to it that the order is completed in my opinion.
I am still waiting to receive my refund, they were bloody quick off the mark debiting my credit card with £125.00 (missed off my Citizens discount) but no sign of the refund.

Emails sent to Club and shop with wishy washy late responses. Now my bank has put it in dispute on my behalf, and a letter of complaint posted to the club this morning.

To add insult to injury the clowns at the shop sent me this email yesterday.

Needless to say there will not be a next time I am finished with them.
  • Selling them before 8.00am was disgraceful.
  • Allowing more than one per customer also disgraceful, sell one on eBay and the other one becomes free.
  • Not applying discounts, bunch of amateurs.
  • Not informing you they have cancelled your order without your agreement, basically fraud.
I am right royally pissed off about the way this whole promotion was handled. Getting you to pre-register was just a method of farming emails so they could bombard you with offers at a later date.

Somebody at the Club should be disciplined for this fiasco and heads should roll, but I suspect they will brush it under the carpet and hope we will all go away.

Anyone know when the contract with Kitbag ends? My guess is Puma wil take it over I ordered the jacket from Puma first class experience

I am still waiting to receive my refund, they were bloody quick off the mark debiting my credit card with £125.00 (missed off my Citizens discount) but no sign of the refund.

Emails sent to Club and shop with wishy washy late responses. Now my bank has put it in dispute on my behalf, and a letter of complaint posted to the club this morning.

To add insult to injury the clowns at the shop sent me this email yesterday.

Needless to say there will not be a next time I am finished with them.
  • Selling them before 8.00am was disgraceful.
  • Allowing more than one per customer also disgraceful, sell one on eBay and the other one becomes free.
  • Not applying discounts, bunch of amateurs.
  • Not informing you they have cancelled your order without your agreement, basically fraud.
I am right royally pissed off about the way this whole promotion was handled. Getting you to pre-register was just a method of farming emails so they could bombard you with offers at a later date.

Somebody at the Club should be disciplined for this fiasco and heads should roll, but I suspect they will brush it under the carpet and hope we will all go away.
I could have written that myself totally agree with all of it.
Going to phone my bank and if its not back in its getting reported as a fraudulent transaction.
Fuckin shambles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.