TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

Sunday 16:30
when do you think it will be played ? Im in work saturday and sunday 7th and 8th december,i already took a gamble and booked a holiday the sunday 8th,i cant cancel so hoping it goes to sunday 8th!

November fixture changes out tomorrow ... these four fixtures would be announced ... Liverpool and Chelsea would obviously be on TV and one of the other two (if not both) are likely to change as well.

02.11.2019 - City v Southampton
09.11.2019 - Liverpool v City
23.11.2019 - City v Chelsea
30.11.2019 - Newcastle v City

Liverpool playing at home in CL Tuesday
City playing away in CL Wednesday.

So Liverpool v City sure to be 12.30 Saturday !

Liverpool playing at home in CL Tuesday
City playing away in CL Wednesday.

So Liverpool v City sure to be 12.30 Saturday !

Sky get first pick, which of course this game will be, but Bt have the 5.30 Sat slot, so yep, totally agree 12.30 Sat - though that is an unusual time to have the biggest game of the weekend, maybe season. Good for the Far East, not so good for US audiences, which no doubt has an influence, but like you say, European games constrain it.

Sky get first pick, which of course this game will be, but Bt have the 5.30 Sat slot, so yep, totally agree 12.30 Sat - though that is an unusual time to have the biggest game of the weekend, maybe season. Good for the Far East, not so good for US audiences, which no doubt has an influence, but like you say, European games constrain it.
Sky have the 5;50 slot this season

Nope BT have reverted back to the 12:30 Saturday games this season. Sky have the evening ones 5:30 and 7:45

So it depends if Sky have first pick or not. I am sure in the deal BT have a couple of the big games but not sure which ones or if is dependent on the games been re scheduled

Nope BT have reverted back to the 12:30 Saturday games this season. Sky have the evening ones 5:30 and 7:45

So it depends if Sky have first pick or not. I am sure in the deal BT have a couple of the big games but not sure which ones or if is dependent on the games been re scheduled

Ok, thanks. Does sky have first pick every round of games, or just most? Surely they’d want this one, so 5.30 Saturday will be the ko then??

Ha, fuck BT, I watch on Ziggo Sports in the Netherlands, miles better than listening to the Dipper love machine.

November fixture changes out tomorrow ... these four fixtures would be announced ... Liverpool and Chelsea would obviously be on TV and one of the other two (if not both) are likely to change as well.

02.11.2019 - City v Southampton
09.11.2019 - Liverpool v City
23.11.2019 - City v Chelsea
30.11.2019 - Newcastle v City

Why would Southampton and/or Newcastle move?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.