City's New Kits - 2019/20

My only fault with the authentic Jersey is the 125 years should have been embroided not sticker
The authentic shirt is what the players wear, and the transfer is lighter-weight and wont rub underneath. Its performance related rather than being higher quality.
Ironically the replica is embroidered.

Brings back memories of christmas morning with presents at the bottom of the bed. I distinctly remember the long sleeve black and red stripe and the white sash away kit. Happy days.

Spent a few Christmas Days in my youth sporting a new City kit - happy days - no lime green, pink or orange in sight.

if you have the replica don't wear anything that has a Velcro on it, I was only carrying my jacket on Saturday and must have touched it with Velcro on the cuffs and it's pulled the shirt to fuck

if you have the replica don't wear anything that has a Velcro on it, I was only carrying my jacket on Saturday and must have touched it with Velcro on the cuffs and it's pulled the shirt to fuck
If you're telling me you can't wear the replica with a cagoule Puma have royally messed up.

How can city and Puma not make enough shirts to meet demand. Looked everywhere for a XXL replica. City say they don't think there will be anymore and guys on eBay selling for £400. Scalping shirts. City store told me to buy something else.
Medium Rep went for 475 yesterday evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selling City 19/20 Away kit Size Large with Mahrez 26 printed on for £60. Let me know if you're interested.
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.