Vincent Kompany testimonial

Not sure why people are remotely concerned about Aguero and spanish Dave, they’ll play 5-10 minutes max. they’ll do more strenuous cool downs in training and no ex player is going to go out to harm them, to suggest they would is ridiculous. Even in some bizarre world where somebody would be willing to do that why would an ex united player do that knowing it would benefit Liverpool? They hate them more than us. Some people don’t think through their weird conspiracies at times.

Not sure why people are remotely concerned about Aguero and spanish Dave, they’ll play 5-10 minutes max. they’ll do more strenuous cool downs in training and no ex player is going to go out to harm them, to suggest they would is ridiculous. Even in some bizarre world where somebody would be willing to do that why would an ex united player do that knowing it would benefit Liverpool? They hate them more than us. Some people don’t think through their weird conspiracies at times.
would it really surprise you if it happened though ? it wouldn't me ,like i said,I hope i'm wrong

It's more what he has said about us since and mimicking yaya's cup winning celebration when he scored in the next prem game

When Milner counts his medals at the end of his career, hopefully he'll realise that most of them came with City.

That said, if he stands on David or Sergio's leg on Weds, putting them out for the rest of the season ... that will be very suspicious.

would it really surprise you if it happened though ? it wouldn't me ,like i said,I hope i'm wrong

Depends on the manner of the injury. Would I be surprised if either strained a muscle jogging around for 5 minutes? No, it would be typical of our luck with injuries of late.

would I be surprised if scholes went to two foot silva off the ball (because he’d never get near him with it) just to injure him thus helping Liverpool, the only team he hates more than city, leaving him sacked from any punditry job and a gigantic lawsuit to deal with just for added measure? Yes, Absolutely because it’s a preposterous scenario that would only ever exist on this forum alongside everybody with power in football suddenly loving scousers and wanting them to win everything whilst simultaneously being out to get us and only us, and sterling being better than Rashford.

Then again...

Many fans of Bob Marley trace his ultimate death from cancer as a result of an injury he sustained during a soccer game in 1977 at a game in Battersea Park in Great Britain. Danny Baker, a renowned English soccer radio and television announcer at the time, allegedly stepped on Marley’s foot during a game, snapping his big toenail off. Marley later developed a condition akin to gangrene on the injured toe, but refused to have is foot amputated as doctors recommended, saying, “Rasta no abide amputation.” Many have claimed that Marley developed cancer as a result of the lesion on his foot.

Depends on the manner of the injury. Would I be surprised if either strained a muscle jogging around for 5 minutes? No, it would be typical of our luck with injuries of late.

would I be surprised if scholes went to two foot silva off the ball (because he’d never get near him with it) just to injure him thus helping Liverpool, the only team he hates more than city, leaving him sacked from any punditry job and a gigantic lawsuit to deal with just for added measure? Yes, Absolutely because it’s a preposterous scenario that would only ever exist on this forum alongside everybody with power in football suddenly loving scousers and wanting them to win everything whilst simultaneously being out to get us and only us, and sterling being better than Rashford.
ok fella,enjoy your night out tomoz,like i said,i hope I'm wrong,but i wunt be surprised 1% if it happens.

When Milner counts his medals at the end of his career, hopefully he'll realise that most of them came with City.

That said, if he stands on David or Sergio's leg on Weds, putting them out for the rest of the season ... that will be very suspicious.

It would be more than suspicious seeing as how all 3 of them are playing for the City Legends team.

Lol,in the heat of the moment he wouldn't want to be made to look a mug left on his arse so he would just take dave or sergio out,nothing to do with helping the dippers,there would be no lawsuit and no losing his job,it would be spun as an accident

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.