Vincent Kompany testimonial

Just a thought re tickets. my email with the tickets mentioned that they will be sent separately, in 2-3 weeks time - this is despite them being attached to THAT email! No mention of the attachments.

Is it possible people have just missed them?

Trying to explain to my girlfriend (who worships Craig Bellamy) that once Kompany has been introduced, the biggest cheers will probably be reserved for De Jong and Balotelli

Balotelli will probably replace Aguero, but has De Jong played at the ETIHAD since the Aguerooo goal?

I suspect that I will be part of the small minority who applaud Milner,

Similarly, as the proceeds are going to a Manchester cause, I will try to acknowledge the undoubted ability of the opposition. However, that might prove difficult.

Just a thought re tickets. my email with the tickets mentioned that they will be sent separately, in 2-3 weeks time - this is despite them being attached to THAT email! No mention of the attachments.

Is it possible people have just missed them?

I had the same thing happen. Never asked for e-tickets got an email confirming my purchase saying if I had requested e-tickets they’d be sent in a separate email so just dismissed it. Was only when I went to move them from my junk for potential future reference that I spotted them by fluke attached to the very bottom of the same emails.

I also had an email telling me I wasn’t enrolled on any cup schemes despite signing up for them all as per usual and then another one shortly after confirming my seats for said champions league cup scheme that I supposedly wasn’t on. Amateurish

I have 2 tickets for family stand behind goal, level 2 3rd row.
Cant go now.
£50 or offers. Can email to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.