Champions league draw 29th August 2019 - Group C (Shakhtar, Zagreb, Atalanta)

funny how we get liverpool away after the CL game away at Atalanta, traveling twice in 4 days while the dippers have a prior home CL game against Genk getting to stay home and resting with more prep time.

THOMAS COOK - Away Supporter Travel 2019/20

See City take on the Champions League League, with official supporter travel available* (subject to criteria).

You must in possession of an official match ticket, obtained from the club to be able to travel. All applications will be verified for a ticket purchase before being confirmed. Apply now, and this check will automatically be made once tickets are on sale. You do not have to wait to buy a ticket to apply!

Transfers at your destination will also be provided, with helpful City stewards and Thomas Cook Sport staff to help with any enquiries.

As the only official Manchester City Supporter travel provider, we’ll ensure you travel safely and in total comfort.

City have been drawn in Group C of the Champions League Group Stage.
Away fixtures are as follows:

FC Shakhtar Donetsk (Kharkiv, Ukraine): Weds 18th Sep, 9pm local
Atalanta BC (Bergamo, but will play at San Siro Milan, Italy): Weds 6th Nov, 9pm local £279
GNK Dinamo (Zagreb, Croatia): Weds 11th Dec, 6.55pm local £299

We will not be operating a trip to Kharkiv due to high costs for aircraft at this time of year.

When are tickets likely to be announced for Atalanta away? Hoping to go but worried about the possibility of I.D. checks in Milan!

OK it is time to have a moan, we have a super rich club, we also have an exclusive travel partner. Between them could they not supply one aircraft to take 300 City fans to Shaktar ? Everything these days is about profit but perhaps it should be about loyalty. For the price of a youth team players wages for a month they could have subsidised an plane between them to get fans out there.

I don't think it is asking much.

OK it is time to have a moan, we have a super rich club, we also have an exclusive travel partner. Between them could they not supply one aircraft to take 300 City fans to Shaktar ? Everything these days is about profit but perhaps it should be about loyalty. For the price of a youth team players wages for a month they could have subsidised an plane between them to get fans out there.

I don't think it is asking much.

The one for the Faroes was £895.

Absolutely disgraceful that we aren’t having a TC trip to Ukraine. The club could have subsidised this in the blink of an eye. Instead the die-hards have to piss around now trying to get there via all sorts of long-winded routes. This is exactly the sort of trip our “exclusive” travel partner should be organising. I had the same gripe when we played Timasora(sp?). I went with TC to Ukraine last season and fully expected same trip this season. Maybe Prestwich Blue can sort this...

Nothing to do with the high cost of planes more to do that they would of run at a loss.
Never mind anyone who goes with them to the other 2 is guaranteed a ticket and they can make a profit on it!

Corky I am unsure what your reply relates to, do you agree or disagree that City and TC could have subsidised this ?

They could have but certainly would not - my reply relates to the UEFA Cup game at Streymur - 2 night stop £895 or £995 with single suplement. They would likely profitier again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.